Sunday, October 2, 2011

Grandma's and Grandpa's

4 Weeks 6 Days

Well I con't complain too much because I haven't been sick yet baby, but you sure do make mommy tired. Today mommy and daddy went to watch conference at Grandma Brown's house. Before conference we gave her a white box with keys just inside and a picture frame that says I love my grandma inside. She suspected before she even opened the box. Mommy's smile gave it away.


Then after the first session of conference mommy and daddy went to Grandpa Brown's house. Grandpa had no idea that we were planning on having a baby so soon so he was very surprised. Grandpa Brown has always been a joker so he though that mommy and daddy were playing with him.


Then we headed to Grandpa Cardon's house to tell him the good news. It was good to see them because it has been so long. Daddy missed his daddy do it was good to see them happy. 




Grandma Cardon will get her package in the mail and hopefully we can be on the phone with her when she opens it. I can't wait to hear her reaction as well. Today has been such a great day and I am glad that everyone is excited for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment