Monday, October 17, 2011

Sick as a dog!

7 Weeks

Up until now being overly tired has been the only problem, but now the sickness has set in. I'm sure that many people have made this next statement, "Morning sickness doesn't just happen in the morning." It happens all day long! Baby you sure know how make mommy not hungry. I know that I have to eat but there is just no desire to eat which I feel is worse than if I were hungry all the time. I haven't had to quickly find a trash can yet but I sure do feel like I need to walk around with one. Enough complaining I am so excited for the up coming weeks because we get to tell everyone and we are going to the doctor. Daddy and I can't wait to meet you baby. Oh no pictures this week because you are supposed to be the size of a blueberry and mommy doesn't like blueberries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment