Monday, June 4, 2012

Delivery Part 4


                                                                          Dr. Beck came in to see us at about 7:00am. He said that he was going to go check on someone else and be right back in. Just after he left your little heart beat started to drop so the nurses tried turning me from side to side and couldn't get it to come back up. Within two minutes of that Dr. Beck, and five other nurses filled the room. The doctor told me that I had to wear the oxygen until it was time to push. He told me to take a deep breath and push, we did that twice then he told me to wait. Then mommy made funny comment number two. “I said I feel like there is something that is not the right size for that area.” All of the nurses and even the doctor had a hard time not laughing. Mommy pushed two more times and out you came. When mommy first saw you I thought there was something wrong because you looked gray. You sneezed and then started screaming. Mommy started crying, don’t worry they were happy tears. I just couldn't believe that God had blessed us with such an amazing miracle. Then they told daddy to cut your umbilical cord, and he almost cut it in the wrong place but they caught him in time. Daddy said it felt like cutting a tire with dull scissors. When they brought you over to me I couldn't stop crying because I was so happy. Mommy and daddy held you and took in the amazing miracle that is you.

Daddy
Mommy
We love you so much Kyle!

Grandma Brown


Grandpa Brown

Kyle James Cardon has finally arrived! 
at 7:28am weighing 6 pounds 15 ounces and
20.5 inches long.

No comments:

Post a Comment