Monday, June 4, 2012

Triage Part 2



        Daddy parked in front of the doors and we went inside, we had grandma Brown park the van for us. They took mommy and daddy back to triage to check me out and the nurse says to mommy, "Your a rock star for waiting to come in until you were at a six!" Mommy couldn't believe that we were this far along already. The pain wasn't that bad! We called grandpa Brown and told him to get on the road all the way from Maricopa to Mesa.Then they told me that I had to get my IV started. Remember mommy hates needles and usually faints. Thank goodness mommy had daddy to blow in her face or I would have fainted. Once the nurse got the needle in my hand I felt myself begin to faint. I said, "I'm going to faint here I go." The nurse called out for help and three other nurses came running in. Mommy was able to keep her cool. 



No comments:

Post a Comment