Monday, June 4, 2012

Waiting Part 3


       They rolled my bed into the labor and delivery room and got ready to give me an epidural. Apparently mommy's spine is really deep because the nurse doing the epidural had such a hard time finding my spine that she asked me two times if I wanted to stop! I told her no get this done! Boy once she was done though I felt amazing. The pain literally went away, but the shivers set in! Mommy was shaking uncontrollably, but the nurse said that it was just the hormones. Grandpa Brown finally made it to the hospital when mommy was dilated to a 7. Mommy’s water broke at 5:00am so we knew that you were coming soon. Mommy, daddy, and grandpa and grandma Brown took a short nap because you woke us all up in the middle of the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment